Friday, December 11, 2015

What to write, what to write...

So I noticed a lot of people are still indecisive on what position to choose for their essay. I too am struggling to figure out what to write about and knowing that Im not the only one made me feel a little bit at ease. Last night I stayed up pretty late trying to write this paper and all I got was a page and a half done and I'm 5000% sure that what I wrote barely makes any sense. I mean its an easy topic but after hearing both sides of anonymity, i dont know which position to choose because I agree with both. I think anonymity allows people to express their thoughts and ideas but at the same time can easily become a way for trolls to come in and harass others. This weekend I'll be spending some time doing more research on Anonymity hoping to find which side I can stick to and hopefully make my second draft better than my first..

1 comment:

  1. Trying to pick a side on this topic is difficult if I could somehow just write about being stuck in the middle of online anonymity then it would be okay. There is an equal amount of pros and cons so it makes deciding which side to choose really hard.

    ReplyDelete