Friday, December 4, 2015

trolling times

Being on the internet for what seems to be pretty much my entire life, I was never educated nor aware on the serious topic on trolling. You see I’ve always thought that the internet was full of anonymity and full of people who always had something to say and I just thought that was the norm growing up. Since learning more about this in our class, my intellect on this discussion about the debate on the attack against online trolls have broadened to a different level of understanding. I’m beginning to understand that online trolling isn’t okay. I mean it never really is, but I never understood a trolls motive as to why they behave the way they do. Some articles claim that trolls attack due to how they feel about themselves. Many people usually get offended by these attacks but I think it isn’t that serious only because I’ve been exposed to other people’s social media arguments. Trolling is just a cry for attention so the fact that people attack back at online anonymous is just a waste of time.

No comments:

Post a Comment