Friday, December 11, 2015

What side are you on?

In the world of anonymity we tend to separate ourselves and create groups in which some people side with anonymity while others go against it. What side do you find yourself on?
Do you agree that we should have the freedom to go about on the internet and do whatever we want within the boundaries of online regulations and our own moral beliefs? Do you think that we should simply just attempt to eliminate the problem by taking away the right we have to be anonymous online? Some people really do go to far and I don't see what they see in hurting others but I just think that maybe they have problems in their life and that's their way of dealing with it. For other more simple cases why can't we just look the other way and no give them the attention that they are craving for? This in itself can help to potentially lower the amount of trolls because there would be less “fun” in trolling people if there aren't any people caring enough to get trolled. Then again it's not like it wouldn't bother us but I feel that it is the best way to combat the problem without causing more chaos. I really don't know if I'm the only one out there who thinks this but what I do know is that it works for me and it really wouldn't hurt to try it.

No comments:

Post a Comment