Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Keep Going

With the end of senior year approaching us, it feels as though we have to do everything we can to make it memorable. Leading up to our final year, my ideas and plans on what I wanted to do kept expanding like as if there wasn’t an ending to high school. Now that the time has come, I can pretty much say that my high school career has been very eventful and am thankful for our graduating class for making these memories happen. High school is pretty hectic, (on a small scale) I mean I don’t know if it’s because we’re all going through puberty but I have to say it got emotional at times. Some advice I would like to share is to keep going. Even after we graduate and some of us may fall into a rut just keep going. You’re life is what you make it to be so don’t settle.

Growing up in a family that values education, you’d think I’d have a strong will to do my best in school, on the contrary, I didn’t put school first which leads me to my next point and that is to value education because essentially you will always need it, especially after high school. You may be wondering, what’s next? That answer is up to you to figure out. Once we graduate, we are left discovering the world on our own. There is going to be little to almost no restrictions once you become an adult and hopefully in high school you learned to make some responsible decisions on your own and if not then you have a whole life ahead of you. Go ahead make mistakes and learn from them. You have to experience setbacks to give you a raw and different understanding of life. Make memories and have fun.

Cierra Pin

No comments:

Post a Comment