Monday, October 19, 2015

Enjoy it while it lasts

    High school is coming to the end and with that, the stress of senior year is getting to me.  I am worried about college applications and getting good grades these last two semester.  I should be excited to start a new chapter of my life but I'm sad and scared.  I have spent a third of my life here at Mayfair and I am not ready to leave this second home.  Thinking about leaving causes me anxiety and stress. It makes me question what I am going to do with my life. And that is the real question, what am I going to do with my life after high school?   What are you going to do with your life?

    A lot of us have no clue what we are going to do after high school. We may have a general idea but nothing works out exactly as we planned it.  So it made me realize that it's okay to be scared and nervous about the future. We have to remember that we are seniors.  All of theses things like college is stressful but like I said we are seniors.   We should enjoy our senior year as we plan for the future. We can not overwhelm ourselves by thinking only about the future. Senior year is suppose to be the best year of high school so lets sit back and enjoy it. Take our last year here in.  Don't waste is stressing because then it won't be as fun.  So enjoy it in while it last.
Jenna Terry

No comments:

Post a Comment