Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Four Years Down and Many More to Go

       It's very hard to believe that senior year is finally here! It seems as if just yesterday I was running to class so that I wouldn't be late . Now when I see middle school kids running to class I laugh and think "wow that used to be me". These four years literally flew by, way faster than I expected. Now that the end of Highschool is rapidly appproaching , I regret not making the most of my Highschool years . I cheered 2 of 4 years but I wish I was way more involved . I always wanted to join ASB but I never got around to it . I never went to homecoming or any other dances . I definitely wish I would've tried harder academically . If I could change a few things from my experience in Highschool I would but I can't so I guess I'm better off starting fresh in college . Everything that I wish I had or hadn't done in Highschool , I'm going to make sure I do or don't do in college . From what I hear, college will be pretty different from Highschool and as far as I'm concerned , I'm ready for the change ! I'm ready to start my new journey so I can get started with this life I have set in mind for my family and I . I have very high goals that I can't wait to achieve . I feel like Highschool was just a pop quiz for reality . Those four years were just preparation and schooling for me to eventually step out into the "big world" which in the next few years will be college . After college , then comes reality . Hopefully after college I will be set and ready for reality . With all this being said , I'm very happy and proud to have attended Mayfair Highschool . I can't wait for the day to be here where I can finally say "I'm officially a Mayfair alumni " . I will forever apply all the lessons I learned at Mayfair to my everyday life.

No comments:

Post a Comment