Monday, October 19, 2015

                                                       NEW BEGINNINGS

        The first day  of high school was better than what I imagined in my head. I thought people were

going to be bullied for their lunch money and getting wedgies from left to right. Disclaimer I watch a

lot of movies. Instead I saw that unlike middle school there were a lot more cliques and gossip. You

had all these different groups everywhere and i guess you can say that those cliques were the heart of

high school. Now you have to find your niche, somewhere where you fit in. You have an abundant

amount of options. Myself personally picked the basketball players because that was where i fit in. I

played basketball I knew a lot about the sport. You could say I found my squad and they would be my

squad indefinitely. That has been  proven to be right so far. I know  a huge  thing
 
in high school or just in life in general, friends will come and friends will go. I have always been  

kind of afraid of that  ever happening to me , not because I didn't want to be lonely at lunch or

anything like that. First off, I am a very awkward person so if this person that I'm no longer friends

with is say my lab partner I would be the most awkward and uncomfortable person in the universe.

I'm just weird like that I guess I would start stuttering and just be very weird.

     Furthermore, my high school experience has been amazing, these past 4 years have allowed me to

make a lot of friends, learn life lessons, and learn about my self . When I look back on my high

school memories I will look back on the bonding and sharing from my teammates and I . All the

never ending laughs, and all the practical jokes. Teamates are an understatement they are my sisters

and blood couldn't make us more of a family.

      Moreover, high school is a very big part of any individuals  life whether you finished high school,

didn't finished high school, whether you hated it or absolutely loved every aspect about it. High

school will always draw back memories that are stored in the back of your head because high school

is where you essentially started to get to know yourself and started transitioning into a young adult.

      Finally, I'm so thankful for making the mistakes that I made in high school because that says that

I'm learning and I'm figuring life out one mistake at a time and that's allowing to  me grow as an

individual and potentially getting me ready for the GREAT BIG WORLD.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment