Monday, October 19, 2015

Just Be Weird

Our time is winding down and reality is setting in. After being at Mayfair for six years and actually establishing my life recently, it is really a depressing fact to me that I am leaving a place that I might actually began to like. So what should we do as life comes closer. I have only three words for you guys: JUST BE WEIRD! I know sounds weird and cliché but that's the point.

This is our time to make our mark on the world, our little Monsoonal world with Ms. Burford and Mr. Eeles and other Mayfair staff that we "hated" and "loved." We made our jokes but some of our teachers but we will miss them [the jokes I mean], I remember when I was in seventh grade and I actually said "So when's recess?" Everybody thought I was joking but I was literally serious. I can think about it now and laugh about it now. I just realized I haven't cleared up about being weird.

When I mean about being weird I mean living like there is no tomorrow within the limits of legal Mayfair rules, of course. Do things that you wouldn't normally do. I started mine by complimenting people. [I'm not that nice] I also started by not saying no ,within reason I have a life finally, and I try smiling more [that's harder than the others surprisingly].

No comments:

Post a Comment