Friday, March 4, 2016

Last minute

http://m.huffpost.com/us/entry/9348382

I completely  forgot about those so I'm going to do the best I can with fifteen minutes. There may be a lot of errors, sorry about that. To begin I found this cool article online talking about vegan and an omnivore being  in an relationship together. I thought it was cool because it describes  how the girl's boyfriend tried to become vegan for her because when they would go out and eat he would feel awkward about it because she was not eating meat.  Eventually the awkwardness got to him so tried and tried but it was hard for him because he was custom to not being vegan. I think this relates to what we are kearning because after watching food inc we may think about changing how eat. For example the girl went vegan because of what she felt for the animals. Now some of us may try to eat organic fruits and vegetables because of all the things in the regular fruits and vegetables. She didn't even like when her boyfriend wore clothing with animal skin on it.  Read this article it is really interesting reading about the challenges they went through together. I know it doesbt really relate that much with politics but  it does ties in with change. Which all of us my want in our household now.

No comments:

Post a Comment