Tuesday, March 15, 2016

FOOD REGULATION

Shout out to Ms. Colln for sending a remind 101. Haha. I Completely forgot about the blog. I hope that I wasnt the only one. My topic is focusing on the food we eat and how it is not regulated properly by the government. Some or the topics I am going to cover are gmos and the meat industry. With the meat industry I am going to cover how they don't regulate how they treat the animals and how it effects us. I am not going to only touch the treatment of animals but also all the bad things they put in them.  For example they put hormones in chickens so they can mature faster and that negatively impacts us. With gmos I plan to cover how they impact us negatively.  To sum things up I am not happy with the food regulations so I'm going against it. I'm not sure if it ia a to open of a topic. What do you guys think? I am easily able to find information on how we need more regulation. The topic of my paper would be food regulation in general or should I focus on one thing such as the meat industry or farming regulation.

No comments:

Post a Comment