Sunday, April 3, 2016

What I've learned in Erw class is...(Spongebob Reference)

Ok  so this unit was very tiresome but i learned a lot.

I was most surprised by the ethos part of this, watching the movie Food Inc. seeing a little kid getting killed by E. Coli (sounds like a ex-military murderer to me). I also recalled Supersize Me the movie about the vegan only eating McDonald's food.

If i had this info 4 years ago i'd forget it about it within an hour. I wouldn't have changed at all. I would be still eating the same and doing the same thing i do now.

I wouldn't change anything because i kind of like the idea that we don't have to worry about if our food goes bad quickly because the preservatives allows people to have leftovers for tomorrow or a few days. The Farm-to-Table Movement is a good idea and i highly support that.I love going to Farmer's Markets and eating fresh fruits and veggies sometimes. I say eat everything in moderation or don't not my life.

Go Kanye West for President 2020


1 comment:

  1. Hahaha Kanye West 2020. I Would Agree With You not changing if I knew this four years ago because it would be hard to get the food you want because you would rely on your parents. Not only would you have to rely on them but it would be weird them eating different then you.

    ReplyDelete