Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Milk Doesn't Make Your Bones Stronger

I was at Target with my family on Sunday and I heard someone say “we’re the only animals who drink other animal’s milk” naturally my sister and I started to laugh cause it sounded so funny, but as we kept walking we kept talking about how true this was. A couple months ago my sister did a report on milk and how it wasn’t beneficial for humans unless it was breast milk for babies. Basically milk does more harm than good. Studies have shown that milk increases cholesterol and obesity plus, the countries with high milk intake (including the U.S) have more causes of osteoporosis. Some beauty experts have said that milk drys out your skin and it’s better to avoid drinking milk. So, don’t tell your kids to drink their milk...it won’t make their bones stronger.
This is a great clip:
https://youtu.be/i3bKQO4Zu70
    This is totally off topic but I started a garden about a month ago and my baby's are blooming! I feel so happy and I find that watering and caring for them is relaxing and even my dog enjoys watching and smelling them. Right now I am growing lavender chamomile carrots (which are still itty bitty) broccoli, cilantro, basil ( it smells amazing and made my pasta taste phenomenal) mint, eggplant, cucumber, tomato, lettuce, zucchini,garlic, onions and bell pepper (a little veggie is growing). I can’t wait to cook with them! You guys should definitely start your own garden.

1 comment:

  1. Never thought about us being the only animals drinking other animals milk. This is some good information good thing I'm not much of a milk person. I only drink chocolate milk which is probably worse because it is sweet, bit it very rare when I do.

    ReplyDelete