Tuesday, April 5, 2016

Last blog for food politics

It is actually sad seeing food politics go!  It is also sad how unaware I was to the conditions of meat industries.  I actually thought our government would regulate food a lot better. Like the other day when I was researching for our project I came across a video called if meat industries had glass windows something like that we would all be vegan. This is true because in that video I saw how they killed baby pigs,  not sure if they have a proper name.  Anyway they smashed them on the floor until you they died.  Not only is that cruel but they had them all in a pile bleeding which is even worse because it is unsanitary. That is just the beginning of it all.  One last thing I'll share is that they make the chickens grow so fat with meat that they eventually can't get up.  Not only can they not get up but they have them in small cages, like small they can't even move.  I wish I could say that I would stop eating meat, but it is hard.  Like there is rib eye steak, and In-N-Out.  Anyways I enjoyed food politics.  I am also enjoying this class kind of makes us more aware.

No comments:

Post a Comment