Tuesday, April 5, 2016

third course

Prior to this unit, I was aware that there was corruption and malpractice going on in the food industry but I didn't know it was to the extent of what we learned about. I already didn't think very highly of our government for its ways, but after this it worsened my view greatly.  It seems as though the corruption and overall carelessness for the wellbeing of citizens that occurs not just in the food industry but in our country overall continues to worsen as changes don't seem to be mad.

In regards to what I eat, I find myself eating meat much less and not wanting to quite a bit.  If I didn't like the taste of it so much I probably wouldn't eat it at all. I have no problem with consuming animals I just don't agree with the way they are fed and manipulated to be the largest, long lasting animals they can be.  If they were fed right and not raised in filth and disease I would eat meat regularly but now I think I'm going to continue to try and eat less meat. I was blessed by a mom who is a health freak so luckily I've been eating pretty healthily my entire life. Even more so now I find myself grabbing fruits from my refrigerator over snacks that I have or buying food from other places. I'm

No comments:

Post a Comment