Monday, April 4, 2016

third course

So over all in the third course I learned a lot about the how the food companies produce more meat faster so they can ship it out to the super markets. My overall thought on this is that it's bad and it's also good. People just need to watch out on the things they buy and see if it good or if it's bad for them.  Some people in this world sometime are lazy to cook so where do they go off to the fast food restaurant. I know for me I fall in that category because ever since I moved out from my house and moved in with my boyfriend we learned that we been going to fast food place a lot more lately and we Both talk that we need to change the way we eat. I know when I'm doing my research paper a lot of the farmer don't have a say in what they do. If they talk and stand up for themselves then the major food corperstions would bring them down so that's why farmers won't make money. This third course had been a tough one on me but doing this research has taught me a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment