Wednesday, November 18, 2015

trolls

   Stephanie Cuevas
   ERW per.3 \
                                                                      Trolls
      This week in my ERW class we talked about anonymous trolls and how people get online and pretend to be something there not. These trolls hurt people by doing things online that may affect the person reading the comment. In the article we read in class by Lindy Wesy I dont feel sorry for what happened to her because she stood up for herself. I dont think I would ever have the guts to stand up to the troll. The troll actually apologize but I dont ever think that i would ever accept the apology because of the things that the troll said. Trolls to me should not ever pretend to be something online that they are not. I dont like the fact that the trolls hide over a computer and write disturbing or rude comments to another person. To me I think that Lindy west shouldnt change her lifestyle because some one told her if she doesnt like what she read then she shouldnt get on the internet but why should someone change there life living because someone wants to keep trolling for the fun of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment