Wednesday, November 18, 2015

My Inbox is filled with spammers!

I just check my email and I see I have 999+ mail in my inbox and spam categories. I go and check and I have mail from like mail suggesting I cheat on my wife (didn't know I had one or she existed as I figured I would be a loner for the rest of my life), take these pills to help my "life", I won sweepstakes I don't even enter, and etc., etc. These gets annoying and after deleting 200 of them one night, I go back and I have about another thousand more the next day. It would get annoying.

This type of trolling, spamming, just irritates the heck out of most people. It just doesn't go on in emails, it also goes on in social media (Kik, Twitter, Facebook, etc.) and life. Life spam is pretty much saying the same joke over and over again. (*cough*Saunders*cough*Geddy*cough*) Spammers are people who are just bored and want to give people a hard time by giving them masses of anything like videos, texts, pictures and likes sometimes.  For example:




Yep, memes one of those you see too often. I cannot tell you how many memes I have seen this week and I don't have access to technology as I used to so there is a problem here.

No comments:

Post a Comment